3.28.2006

Homer Simpson's Fantasy

Just when I thought North Americans couldn't get any fatter, I came across this, ah...well you just need to see it to believe it.

"The ballpark sandwich will include a hamburger topped with sharp cheddar cheese and two slices of bacon -- all between a "bun" made of a sliced Krispy Kreme Original Glazed doughnut. "

Pounding away just one of these sandwiches will use up almost half of your daily recommended calorie intake as well as 45 grams of fat. Why not try to washing it down with a nice warm cup of cooking grease. If you don't have any on hand, you can probably squeeze it out of the sandwich.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

is it bad if i've already had 4 today?

MacP said...

Since you probably got yours from Tim's, you can knock off 5 calories each.

Liz said...

My heart feels like it's going to explode just looking at that picture! Gag me!

Elizabeth said...

brother, you have a blog a nice surprise to my day. and i think i'll pass on that oh so healthy lunch...or would it be a snack?

Angela said...

You get the most disgusting post of the day award, my dear! Please don't EVER bring one of those home, unless it's aimed for the black hole in the kitchen. I don't even think it would taste good! ugh!

Mommy of Four said...

You just almost made a 10-month-pregnant woman barf up the whole last ten months....I literally gagged out loud seeing that picture, then, stupid me, made it worse by reading the description....

Hey, Morgan:) Glad to see you've joined the blogworld!

Kayla (Bryan)Hadfield