3.07.2006

Ah, the stench of a clean home

I just got home from a weekend men's retreat. It was great, we ate, built fires, shot tennis balls out of a launcher, ate, went snowmobiling, and ate some more. It was a good time of getting away and just enjoying nature. The thing about these weekends is that you don't realize how bad you smell (no running water, and polar dipping was not an option) until you walk through the door of a clean house. When you are with a bunch of guys who smell just as bad as you, you don't notice the stench. It was so bad that my own wife wouldn't even kiss me until I showered. Nothing better than being a man!

4 comments:

Billings said...

I agree with you fully about there being nothing like being a man, and in our case good looking men.

Anonymous said...

Morgan! I have waited with baited breath (what the heck does THAT mean?) for you to begin your own blog, and here it is! It thrills my soul.

Liz said...

I LOVE being a woman, and I would only want to be a man for the pure fact that it only takes you guys 2.7 minutes to get showered and ready. That bugs that CRAP out of me. You have nothing to do but clean yourself and get dressed. Okay, so you might add a minute here and there to shave, but that's it. Sheesh! Other than that, i would NOT enjoy being a man, i don't think, i mean, i've never been one before....

Angela said...

I have to completely agree with Liz!