3.13.2007

Finding Life in Life


I only have a few moments, but I wanted to share with all of you the experience that I had this morning. In an attempt to get ready for work this morning, I chose to pick Danielle up out of the crib because she was crying for attention. After holding her for a few moments I decided that it would be more beneficial to get back into bed where it was warm and inviting. So there I laid, with Angela sleeping on one side of me and my precious little daughter sleeping in my arms on the other side of me. The feeling was indescribable. I had found life in life. It has to this day, been the greatest experience of my life. To be surrounded by the two I love more than life itself, and be caught up in the moment of it all. Needless to say, I was late for work this morning, but it was well worth it all.

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I loved reading about that moment. Life found in life indeed! Thanks for sharing, Daddy. :)

Sarah said...

Can I just say that my heart is melting right now?? What a beautiful picture you portrayed of you cuddling with your girls! You are SO BLESSED.

Liz said...

You slacker! Get outta bed and drag your lazy carcass to work.

.....baby girls rule.....:)

Liz said...

woops, that was from Mark, not Liz. Once again, I was too lazy to sign her out.

So, uh, who's the lazy slacker now?